Austin, Texas has a lot to offer for both locals and tourists. I personally like to do “Cruelty-Free Best of Tours” in cities I live in, cities near me or cities I visit. Being from South Texas and living in Central Texas I had not yet visited Austin’s famous murals, so naturally, I had to change that fast. There’s a lot of “famous” things to do in Austin but today, I want to take you through Austin’s “Top 3 Murals” to visit. They are quite easy to do (all in 1 day) with parking, pictures and driving it can take you about an hour to hit all 3. I decided to take my parents to enjoy the experience, so gather some friends or do it solo but all you need to do is enjoy your city!
Cruelty-Free Best of Tour: Austin’s Top 3 Murals
- Location: 1300 South Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas 78704
- Vibe: If this is not the “top visited” mural in Austin then I’m not vegan… but really. If you want to get the full feel of what Austin has to offer visit this mural. Grab a cup of green tea or jo and enjoy the hip vibes South Congress has to offer. Get in line, take in the experience and snap a photo.
- Location: 2000 E. MLK Jr. Blvd., Austin, TX 78702
- Vibe: Located up on a small hill you will find this fun mural. Take a pic with your “butter half” or solo. Expect to capture a lot of vibrant colors in your photo and don’t be afraid to strike a cute pose. P.S. I’m still convinced this is “vegan” butter, I mean it’s Austin right?
- Location: 1720 S. First Street Austin, Texas 78704
- Vibe: Have you ever dreamt of your face on a postcard? Well, dream no more with the most welcoming mural in Austin. If you want to send positive vibes to the world from Texas then this is your wall. Painted on Roadhouse Relics, a studio and gallery where neon artist Todd Sanders crafts his vintage-style designs, this is the perfect mural for all Austin Lovers.
On my tour I wore:
- Secondhand top swapped from Bravely’s event, Power of Your Purchase: Clothing Swap and Shop Talk
- Thrifted Faux Leather Purse
- Faux Fur Pom
What I Ordered:
- Green Tea (Iced) From Jo’s Coffee
Follow my “Cruelty-Free Best of Tour” Mural Version. Enjoy what Austin has to offer you and take some amazing pics along the way. Happy hunting!
Live Balanced. Live Great.